Not all animal invasions are obvious. Many small critters can make themselves at home in your walls, attic, and backyard without you ever noticing. The problem is, these visitors aren’t exactly welcome. They bring diseases into your home and can cause serious damage if left unchecked.
If you notice any of the following subtle signs of an animal infestation, you should immediately seek help from a professional animal removal service.
- Small noises during the night. Although rodents and other creatures might be heard at any time of day, they are typically most active at night. If you keep thinking you hear something scurrying around as you drift off to sleep, it might not be a figment of your imagination.
- The lights are flickering. No, you don’t have a supernatural presence in your home. It’s natural all right – probably just a couple of furry invaders. Mice and rats, among other critters, unfortunately like to chew through your wiring. This can cause power outages and put your home at risk for catching on fire.
- You’ve spotted loose shingles above your attic. Chances are, those shingles aren’t just falling on the ground below for no reason. Raccoons and other local wildlife might be causing damage to your roof, which can be expensive to repair.
- Nasty odors in the walls. Droppings and urine certainly don’t create pleasant aromas, so if you keep noticing strange smells, it might be the result of a rodent infestation.
- Weird pet behavior. Your dog or cat will probably notice an animal invasion way before you do. They may seem overly alert, or make noise when near the creatures. Pay attention to their behavior to see if they notice invaders you might have overlooked.
In need of professional animal removal services? Contact Trapping USA. Their trained representatives will efficiently and humanely deal with the wildlife that is unwelcome on your property. Call today at 469-481-6552 (Dallas) or 1-844-872-7733 (Houston) to schedule your inspection.Back To Blog